- StarQuest will open to vendors/ exhibitors at 8 a.m. on Saturday July 29th, 2017 see Exhibits; Exhibitor set up for details). All vendors/exhibitors must check in upon entrance and be unloaded by 7:00 a.m. Vendors/Exhibitors must remove all equipment and product from hotel property, leaving space clean and free of trash and debris. Exhibitors and Vendors will be required to recycle. StarQuest highly recommend vendors set up the day before.
- Exhibitors and Vendors are responsible for bringing exhibits. StarQuest will supply tables/chairs and table covering.
- Each space in the Convention hall is approximately 8’ x 9’.
- It is the vendors/exhibitors responsibility to obtain any and all permits required by the City of Fredrick and/or the State of Maryland, and to pay all appropriate taxes and fees to the City and State. If applicable, vendors must have, ready for inspection, a Food Permit issued by the Frederick County Department of Health.
- All business or other activity applied for must be conducted only in the vendor/exhibitor’s designated space. Vendors/exhibitors may not assign or sublet their exhibit/tent without consent of StarQuest.
- All Convention Hall vendor’s/exhibitor’s prices must be posted in a professional and legible manner.
- Gas generators are NOT permitted without special approval prior to the event from StarQuest. Battery or solar generators are permissible.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to reimburse StarQuest for the cost of any fines or liabilities incurred during StarQuest due to vendor/exhibitor failure to comply with any and all government regulations.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree that StarQuest shall not be liable for any lost or damaged property.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree that the services conducted in their exhibit shall be supportive and appropriate to the purposes of the StarQuest.
- StarQuest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse exhibit space to any individual or organization that does not support the purposes and goals of StarQuest.
- Vendors/ Exhibitors agree not to place any equipment or goods in their exhibit that are objectionable, dangerous, or not in connection with the purposes of StarQuest. StarQuest reserves the right to require immediate removal of any non-complying goods, activities or signs.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless StarQuest (Forester & Cohen Publishing, LLC), its directors, officers, volunteers, agents against any and all claims (including attorney’s fees) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against any of the parties mentioned above, caused by any act or omission of anyone, or occurring within the vendors/exhibitors exhibit space, or arising in connection with the activities conducted by the vendor/ exhibitor during StarQuest Convention
- Food/Beverage Vendors agree to:
- Sell only the food items approved by StarQuest; Not use charcoal with fluids or large propane tanks in the designated park areas without prior approval of event coordinators. Given the limited power supply, food vendors using the least amount of energy will be given priority.
- Serve food in or on recyclable or compostable containers. Styrofoam/glass containers shall not be permitted;
- Provide StarQuest and Frederick City Health Inspector with the necessary Food and Health Permits required by Frederick County prior to the start of the event;
- Food vendors shall display proof of insurance and a Health permit;
- Clean up of the vendor space – leave no trash behind
OFFICIAL EXHIBITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
All exhibitors are subject to the following rules and regulations.
Exhibition location, dates and times: Exhibits will be located in the Clarion Inn Convention Center Frederick, Maryland.
Open all day from 8am-10pm July 29th and July 30th. You have a choice of what times you want to exhibit.
Booth equipment and construction….
You will be contacted when your application has been processed and accepted. Call 240-409-3088 if you have any questions and ask for Yvonne Allen. Click on the PDF Download, complete the application and agreement, scan and send your signed documents electronically via email or print and mail to Forester & Cohen Publishing, 5257 Buckeystown Pike # 423, Frederick, MD 21704.
OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com